Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

2018 Polymer Clay Challenge Weeks 7, 8 and 9

I spent the past week sitting with my dad in the hospital. Fortunately his prognosis is much better and he is hopefully on the road to recovery. It will be a rough road but his goal is to get strong and as healthy as he can. That works for me!

While sitting in the hospital I managed to complete several heads for the #2018PCChallenge.

Here they are:
Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

I am not sure what happened with week 8, he is a bit out there and the clay is dirty. I think if I clean him up and sand him a bit he will look better. Once they are painted and have hair I think they will look a lot better. It looks like I need to add a bit more skull to week 7 as well. 

One thing I realized, I am not as fond of the light clay as I am the darker clay.

These are not really my best work, but considering where I was and that I only had a few basic tools to work with I'm pleased. 

1 comment:

  1. Sending gentle healing hugs to your dad!
    The faces turned out great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete