Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Zombie Doll Swap - What I Sent


***The package finally arrived yesterday so I am re-posting what I sent****

The package I sent for the Yarnigras Swapper Spot Party Zombie swap should arrive today. Since the person I sent it to has no idea it was me I wanted to share what I sent out.

I give you Bride Zombie

I had such a great time making Bride Zombie. I felt a little bad that she had to be a zombie but she loved her dress, even after it was gored up!

Included in the swap package with Bride Zombie was a fun Halloween jar with a sculpted pumpkin on the cork, one of my 3" sculpted pumpkins and some fun goodies - Halloween tissues, giant googly eyes and a couple other silly things.

As always, this was a great swap and I am so happy with how this zombie turned out.I had a very hard time sending her on her way. Hopefully her new mom will like her.

She is fully pose-able and stands on her own. Her veil is removable and she also has a bouquet of roses. Her dress is made from a ribbon embroidered lace that I purchased in the fabric district in Los Angeles a couple years back. It was exactly what I needed for Bride Zombie.


Before Baking

Before Costume was Zombified

 Close up of Bride Zombie after painting and costuming


Exposed Brain... Of course!

Back view and boquet

Halloween Jar with sculpted Pumpkin cork

With Veil



Thank you to Val at Yarnigras Swapper Spot for hosting amazing Zombie swaps! I am so honored to be part of the group :0)

2 comments: